To our Valued Customers, March 21, 2020: COVID-19 UPDATE
It has been an incredibly difficult few weeks for all of us, even as the situation with COVID-19 evolves, we want to assure you that we are doing everything possible to maintain business stability. At this time, it is business as usual. The safety and welfare of our employees and customers is paramount, and as a result we have instituted several safety protocols for the continued wellbeing of our employees.
- Some operational and customer service staff are working remotely from home. For the past several years we have upgraded our infrastructure and are well suited to maintain this customer support. Service calls are being screened on a priority basis and being dispatched accordingly.
- As well, some of our technicians are able to work remotely and are doing so whenever possible. This will minimize face-to-face interactions with customers.
- Effective immediately we are restricting visitors to our offices.
- Employees are encouraged to use virtual meeting tools to conduct internal and external meetings as appropriate. Additionally, all business travel is postponed until further notice.
- Extra attention has been given to cleaning our facilities on a daily basis. All staff are employing social distancing to mitigate any risk and have been instructed not to come to work if they are not feeling well and to follow the advice of Health Canada.
- Emergency, after-hour services are available, please contact us at 1-877-228-3242 and/or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in the event of an emergency.
- We are regularly monitoring supply chain, and so far, disruptions have been very limited. We are able to continue to procure equipment and have taken additional steps in the event of a reduced flow of goods.
March 24, 2020 COVID-19 UPDATE
AC Technical is Open and Operational
AC Technical Systems, deemed to be an ‘essential business’ by the province of Ontario, remains open and operational as usual with sufficient staffing and 24/7 support. The supply chain network that supports AC Technical Systems remains largely unaffected by this directive from the Ontario government.
“We are continuing our day to day operations the best we can with the assistance of our supply chain and networking partners to provide essential goods and services to our customers and stakeholders,” Dominic Burns, President and CEO announced earlier today.
The Company continues to mitigate risk by having implemented additional procedures such as deploying a designated wash station, having ‘contact-less deliveries’ and cleaning offices, equipment and cubicles several times a day. AC Technical continues to monitor these events on an hour by hour basis and is reacting accordingly to benefit our employees and customers.
For More Information
For more information, we encourage you to review the following resources:
Key AC Technical Contacts:
Dominic Burns – President 905-666-8676
Trevor Young – National Installation Manager 416-436-8592
Rasto Bvoc – Service and Technology Manager 416-676-2107
We want to thank you for support and understanding, we are all in this together, and we are 100% committed to serving you during these challenging times.
President and CEO